Welcome to My Crafting Blog!

As this is my first ever blog, please bear with me while I get it looking the way I would like and start to get bits and pieces added to it, as I don't seem to have enough time in the day this may take a little while...Sorry.

Please feel free to have a look around and use any of my cards for inspiration, all comment are welcome.

Saturday 23 April 2011

Nautical Scene - Fathers Day Card Competition

I recently entered the above card into the craftsUprint Fathers Day competition, it is a very simple and easy to make card.
The sheet is designed by Janet Briggs; she is only one of many designers on the CuP craft site.
As I said the card is quite easy to make:
Firstly I printed the purchased sheet onto some decoupage paper and cut the pieces out. Mounted the main image onto a square white card & edged with silver border peel offs. Then I layered the rest of the pieces & the Fathers Day sentiment tag with 2mm foam pads.

CLICK HERE if you would like to buy the sheet and make this card yourself.

The CuP site is worth checking out, it has so much going on there with Bingo, Treasure Hunts, Card Making competitions, card making and other crafts, they also have a forum which can be a great help if you find yourself stuck with anything.They also give you the opportunity to make a little money which I put towards more card making stuff! All you need to do is get yourself registered as a Card Maker and when you buy a gold star sheet and post a photo of the finished card within the allowed time you will get a percentage of the sale every time the sheet is sold thereafter. I haven’t made loads of money or anything but I haven’t really pushed it but it does help as I use what I do get to purchase more sheets.
They also have an affiliate program where you can earn money per clicks, I have recently joined so if you could click on the advert below I would be very grateful, its only 2p a click but it all adds up and helps me buy more sheets. Also, if you plan on making an order with CuP, I would be grateful if you use access the site through my link as I get a commission on the order.
It is more than an ordinary crafting site, they are quite unique!

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

If you would like to see some of the cards I have made on the CuP print site, please CLICK HERE

No comments: